1) Contest Entry Period: The Boost My Credit Score Contest begins 6:00 p.m. Mountain Time (“MT”) on October 1st, 2013 and ends 11:59 a.m. MT on October 31st , 2013. The Contest Administrator’s computer will be deemed to be the official timekeeping device for this Contest.
2) Eligibility: The Contest is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who, as of the last day of the month prior to the date of entry, are at least 18 years of age or older and not minors (as defined by state of primary residence). Employees of Silver Bullet Consulting LLC DBA Boost Credit 101(“Sponsor”), its parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, agents, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies, and (“Contest Administrator”), and their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and household members of each (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
3) How to Enter the Contest: During the Entry Period, you may access the Contest by visiting boostcredit101.pixy.pro (“Website”). On the Home Page, click “LIKE” on Facebook on the right hand side and add your email to our Newsletter List. NO FEE IS REQUIRED TO REGISTER FOR THE CONTEST. Entries (defined below) are limited to one (1) Entry per person/email address (regardless of whether one person has more than one email address or more than one Facebook account.
4) Judging and Determination of Potential Winner: At the conclusion of the Entry Period, on or about October 31st 2013 all eligible and qualified Entries will be randomly entered into computer generated drawing which will select One (1) winner. Decisions of Contest Administrator/Sponsor are final with respect to all matters relating to the Contest.
6) Winner Notification: The potential Winner will be notified by email within 24 hours from date of Winner determination which will be on or about November 3rdth and will be required to sign and return via email/fax, an official contract for Silver Bullet Consulting LLC DBA Boost Credit 101. The contract will be sent via email and Winner will need to return the contract within two (2) days of notification via fax or email. Sponsor will make two attempts within a 48 -hour period to reach the Winner via email. Failure to reach any potential Winner via email within this timeframe may result in disqualification and an alternate Winner may be chosen, time permitting and in the sole discretion of Contest Administrator/Sponsor.
7) Contest Prize and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV’s”): One Contest Grand Prize consisting of the following: a non-cash BRONZE PACKAGE prize (ARV: $999), to be awarded to the Winner at no cost within 30 days of November 3rd, 2013. The prizes may not be transferred and must be accepted as awarded. You may not request a substitute prize or cash for a non-cash prize; however the Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.